Monday, April 21, 2008

"I'll Be Back!"

Where's the Bugs
I'll Be BACK!" Is what I heard last year when some masked bandits found it entertaining to sit at my sliding glass door, trying to shred the insect screen to gain passage into the great beyond. I'm sure it looked really inviting...So many things to get into. Even a pot of soil or two to dig through - bringing back memories of those DELICIOUS little grubs that are really tastey come that time of year. The light from the computer may have added a dimension of curiousity for the already curious characters. Shut the Lights Off Caught You The raccoons aren't tiny anymore...I prophesy bunches of new babies in about a month. Hubby getting field camera's for me as Christmas gifts has given me some extra eyes to see what's passing by in the wee hours of the morning.Moultrie Trail Cameras

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those raccoons do look pretty chubby. I'm thinking you're right about being able to see some raccoon babies soon.

SimplyOutdoors said...

I love trail cams as you already know. What a great present.

Great shots of the masked bandits.

CDGardens said...

kristine - The raccoons are really cute when they are "wee bandits". Saw some trailing behind their mothers last summer. It's when they get to be this size they are pesky critters.

CDGardens said...

simplyoutdoors - Yes sir, I agree whole heartedly about loving what the trail camera allows us to see when we can't be around.

Thanks...curiously though not often you can catch them looking straight at the camera. Unlike the deer.