Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sharing My Blog Roll

We must be Simply Outdoors to lead a Blessed Crazy Life over at Deer Camp to hear Marian's Hunting Stories about the Hunting Life of Whitetail Woods. The Hunter's Wife ,Jody, has something to share about The Buck Hunters when they come back from Base Camp to share with whom ever will listen. Being avid huntresses in the blogging world The Wild Woodswoman - Dana, FS Huntress - Kim, and NorCal Cazadora - Holly have my attention and great respect. The Great Wild Outdoors of Alpha Trilogy , Backwoods Drifter, Othmar Vorhinger, Upland Feathers reminds me of a Huntin' Junky. I can't forget Mel over at The Fishing Notebook as a voice devoted to the sport. All men devoted to experiences that could take them to a meeting at the Outdoor Bloggers Summit next Spring. With most of us looking foward to the Timber Life we focus on how to Hunt Smart and Think Safety... (Please forgive me if I missed someone this time. I had to concentrate to accomplish this tribute. I have worked and worked to try to make the links active on more than one occassion...saving doesn't seem to work. I will not send this to the recycle bin once more, because it is worth being said in any event! ;) )

19 comments:

The Hunter's Wife said...

CDGardens, how amazing! One of the most creative ways to share a blogroll that I've ever seen.

Great job and thanks for including me.

CDGardens said...

the hunter's wife - Thanks Jody! Glad to have you as a part of my Blog Roll.

I have been working on this off and on for quite some time now. I have had some disappointments in working to make active links over and over, only to have them remain inactive once more.

I thought it was fun to put everybody into words! ;)

Blessed said...

I love this post - what a great idea!

Thank you for including me in your list!

CDGardens said...

blessed - It seemed like everybody fit just in the right place in the post.

Glad to be able to point others in your direction.

Could be a real challenge if my Blog Roll gets any longer. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute idea. I like it. Thanks for including both Hunt Smart Think Safety and the OBS. I appreciate it.

CDGardens said...

kristine - I am glad to be able to share your blogs with other readers. They are always full of useful information for us all.

I enjoy the Community Wednesdays you have as well. Giving some very nice reviews of what is happening in the neighborhoods. ;)

Anonymous said...

CDGardens, just dropped by and read this very creative post. Thanks so much for the kind words and linking to The Fishing Notebook. I always enjoy stopping by and seeing what is going on at Timber Life. Your posts are invigorating!

CDGardens said...

Mel - Thank you for coming by. Glad I can "invigorate" others by my words and pictures. It has been fun...

Keep up the good work over at The Fishing Notebook! ;)

Tom Sorenson said...

Wow! That's great - I can't imagine the amount of time it must have taken to make it all work! Very nice.

Marian Ann Love said...

Drop by to check on you and what you had posted and saw a very clever one with me in it. :) That had to take some time and thought to come up with. Appreciate you thinking and linking me this way. Great job!

CDGardens said...

Marian Love Phillips - This is the post that has had me vexed for so long. I finally decided to do it even if I couldn't get the links to be active.

Appreciate you checking in on me. ;)

CDGardens said...

Tom Sorenson - What took the most time is trying to get everyone's website information over and over.

I had fun trying to see how I could get a good word in about everybody.

Thanks for coming by. ;)

SimplyOutdoors said...

Very creative.


Thanks for the mention.

CDGardens said...

Cory Glauner - Felt like having a change of pace on type of post. This was a part of an "A HA" moment. ;)

Simply Outdoors - You are welcome for the mention.

Anonymous said...

well thanks for the links.

CDGardens said...

learn japanese review - You are most certainly welcome! ;)

Anonymous said...

i am hunter's wife.

Editor said...

thank you for the fun story and almost link.

CDGardens said...

Editor - I tried to get things to work...alas all I got was a nice little tale to tell.

Thanks for stopping by.