Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What Do You See?

There is another picture I would like to get your point of view on. It came back in January when we were plagued by some foggy days and nights. You will have to concentrate for a little while before your eyes will become accustomed to what you are looking at, or maybe not... Are you able to see it? These little critters have had their moments in making our life interesting when they decide they want a place to set-up housekeeping, mainly in the winter months. I keep reminding myself we moved into their territory not the other way around. We just made it easier to find a warmer place to get comfy-cozy...

6 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

I see a nasty opossum. I hate those things. I have "take care of" a few in the past as well.

CDGardens said...

simplyoutdoors - I haven't really dispatched a whole lot of little varmints, but when I get fed up with return visitors I do take action.

Anonymous said...

That's what it is. At first I thought armadillo, which didn't make sense. Opossum sounds much more reasonable.

CDGardens said...

Kristine - Yes, an Oppossum. I can see where you might think it was an armadillo initially. I just hope the armadillo don't make it this far north real soon...another animal to contend with. ;)

Marian Ann Love said...

I can relate to those oppossums...we had 6 oppossums and 6 raccoons that we had to get the city to set a trap under our house to catch them. Finally got it closed up this past year. We have live in the city since '91 and only had this problem in the last 3years..anyway, no more oppossums or raccoons. They are a nuisiance and destroyed the insulation under our home. They found a crawspace and just took up residence...and paid no rent!!!!
PS: Forgot to mention a swarm of bees!! They most all love us!

CDGardens said...

Marian - I can relate to your invasion difficulties.
We have had three types of critters claiming the underside of the house as their own, something like a German Haus-Barn. No bees under the house...in the tree in the front yard.:)